Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is it possible to replace my Dell XPS tower case with a larger purchased one?

I have a Dell XPS 435mt and the case is really small, so small that I can't do many upgrades to the pc itself. Can I move everthing inside to a larger case or will things not match up.Is it possible to replace my Dell XPS tower case with a larger purchased one?The Dell PC is probably made from pretty standard components - but if the case is very small then it could have a small power supply which will not fit into a standard ATX case. Also there might be an expansion card riser - instead of normal PCI slots.Is it possible to replace my Dell XPS tower case with a larger purchased one?it should fit into a mid tower case just fine.
  • sigalert san diego
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment