Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the SIM slot under the battery of Dell Studio 1537 laptop used for?

I just bought a new Dell Studio 1537 laptop and found a SIM slot under the batter of this laptop. I couldn't find any use for it nor any notification appeared on my laptop's screen. I want to ask what is this slot used for ?What is the SIM slot under the battery of Dell Studio 1537 laptop used for?It may have a wireless modem (not wifi) built into it. So you could subscribe to a data plan from T-Mobile or AT%26amp;T and instead of using an external card just pop the SIM in there.What is the SIM slot under the battery of Dell Studio 1537 laptop used for?Can I use it with some other operator? I live in Pakistan

Report Abuse

What is the SIM slot under the battery of Dell Studio 1537 laptop used for?WWAN (for the internet connection) however some laptops have a sim card reader but they do not have a WWAN modem on top of it you need to have proper plan with your mobile provider to be able to use it

No comments:

Post a Comment