Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I install my wireless drivers on my dell laptop with linux?

I currently own a Dell inspiron b130. I run ubuntu 7.04. I constantly try to properly install and configure the drivers for the wireless card. It's a bcm43xx chipset. I have tried several different methods including ndiswrapper. Please help me with step by step instructions....Please i'd be forever grateful.How can I install my wireless drivers on my dell laptop with linux?It is tricky to get it to work on that version... I spent hours before it finally gave in. Ubuntu 7.10 includes support for the driver through its "restricted driver manager." I recommend doing a clean install with 7.10 if it is an option.



To use NDISWrapper:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t鈥?/a>

http://www.l.google.com/search?q=using+n鈥?/a>



One of the things that caught me was that I needed to reboot after installing and configuring NDISwrapper... Then it magically started working. Imagine that %26gt;.%26lt;
  • vin number
  • batman games for kids
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment