Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do you use the camera on the dell xps m1330?

I just got a new dell xps m1330 lap top. I am still confused on how to use the camera. I have tried everything to get it to work, but i cant seem to figure it out.How do you use the camera on the dell xps m1330?I kno!!!!!!! :D i have the same compy



If you go into start

then go to DEll Webcam

then DellWebcam Center

and u can do all sorts of weird things



im pretty sure this comes auto with the comp..



ALso ON mSN you can do webcam with it =)

have fun :pHow do you use the camera on the dell xps m1330?I have the same computer and never knew how to use it either. So when I saw the best answer I went and checked it out. I found mine through "my computer"



Go to My Computer

Search --%26gt; Dell Webcam Center



Thank you!

Report Abuse

How do you use the camera on the dell xps m1330?Not sure how to use mine too but you can try these free software.

http://www.softpedia.com/downloadTag/webcam+snapshotHow do you use the camera on the dell xps m1330?
sorry i don't know what to tell you to do.



good luck, thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment