Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can I use my Wii with my Dell monitor and external speakers?

I have a Nintendo Wii and a Dell 2405FPW 24-inch LCD monitor. The Wii comes with one of those red/yellow/white three headed cables which plugs in to my monitor just fine - but I can't figure out how to get sound. It seems that the red and white cables are for audio - there are sockets for them on the monitor, but I can't work out how to wire my external speakers up to the monitor or to the Wii. What do I need to do?How can I use my Wii with my Dell monitor and external speakers?The red and white are for audio. You can either plug these directly into an amplifier or find out where the headphone socket is on your Dell monitor (there should be one if there is an audio input) and plug some external speakers into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment