Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do i change the background on my Dell netbook?

I recently got a Dell netbook and i been trying to change the background but i can't. I have windows 7 btw. Can sum1 please help me. I did everytthing i could.How do i change the background on my Dell netbook?Right click your desktop.

Click Personalize,

then you should see a icon of your desktop background,

click it and it will allow you to choose a picture for your wallpaper.How do i change the background on my Dell netbook?Right click on the background itself, Select "Personalize"



On the personalize menu, select "Desktop Background" and change the background on the next window. Once you've selected your background, click Save Changes, then close the windows. While performing these actions, it should have already made the change as soon as you clicked on the background.



The Other Method... Navigate to the picture you want or prefer on your computer, right click on the image file and select "Set as Desktop Background"How do i change the background on my Dell netbook?Right click on a empty space on the desktop and click on Personalize.

Click on the Desktop Background link at the bottom of the window



Then select a new image location.. position and whatever.. Basically the same way you change the background in every windows OS..



Also.. If you have the starter edition it doesnt allow personalisation features im told..
  • spelling dictionary
  • gas mileage calculator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment