Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I fix an error message from coming up at start up on my DELL Inspiron 1525?

Every time I turn on the computer, an error comes up after the DELL logo saying a USB port or other external drive has been improperly removed and that I need to restart the computer after all ports are fixed. Nothing is in my CD drive, USB ports, or charger plug-in. Pushing Enter or Esc doesn't help either.How can I fix an error message from coming up at start up on my DELL Inspiron 1525?Hi,The Pop Tartist



There are 3 step to repair start up error



I had the same problem, My friend helped me fix it, he is a computer expert. He told me a very good way. I use this method also fixes a lot of common computer errors, I think you should try it, you only need 3 steps to fix start up error:



1: Download a start up error repair tool and install it.

2: Open start up error repair tool and scan you computer for free.

3: Click fix button and you done. Enjoy it.



Download the top start up error repair tool here:http://www.RepairErrorQuick.com/ttfix-st鈥?/a>
  • renova
  • nada boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment