Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I find a new motherboard for a Dell Dimension E521?

The motherboard on my Dell Dimension E521 blew out and I don't know what to replace it with. I don't mind if it just works like it used to, but an upgrade would be nice. Just giving me a card number will help.How do I find a new motherboard for a Dell Dimension E521?OKay I need to know your processor.

If it has a Pentium 4 %26lt;3GHz, then you need a motherboard with Socket 478.

If you have a Pentium 4 at or above 3GHz, a celeron D, celeron dual core pentium D, core 2 duo, core 2 quad, or pentium dual core, then you need a motherboard with Socket 775.

If you have an Athlon 64 single core or an older Athlon X2 then you need a mobo with socket AM2.

If you have a Phenom or a newer Athlon X2, then you need a motherboard with socket AM2+.



Hope this helps.
  • dmv nc
  • justin bieber phone number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment