Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do i turn the Wifi off on my Dell Windows 7 Computer?

I have a windows 7 wireless computer (not a laptop). It has wireless capabilities, and to make a server, I want to set it so it doesn't keep switching to wifi connectivity.



I just want to know how to turn the wifi settings off my Dell Windows 7 Desktop Computer.How do i turn the Wifi off on my Dell Windows 7 Computer?Go to your control panel, select Network and Internet, then select Network and Sharing Center, then from the left hand menu select change adapter settings. right click on your wireless adapter and select disable.How do i turn the Wifi off on my Dell Windows 7 Computer?You can also go to "Device Manager" and disable your wifi card by right clicking itHow do i turn the Wifi off on my Dell Windows 7 Computer?go into network settings, manage networks. Right click on the wifi and select disable.

No comments:

Post a Comment