Sunday, February 12, 2012

How much does the size of the Dell 1330 XPS laptop increase with the 9 cell battery?

I am currently customizing a Dell XPS 1330 laptop which I am getting because I want a compact laptop with great battery life, performance and decent gaming ability. I got the 4 GB RAM, the NVIDIA graphics card and the 9 cell battery. However, the 9 cell battery increases laptop size as stated on the site. By how much is it increased? And will I be better off getting the 15 inch model?How much does the size of the Dell 1330 XPS laptop increase with the 9 cell battery?I have an XPS M1530 and i also have a 9 Cell battery fitted on mine all it does to the laptop is that it will sit about half an inch higher of the surface from the back end giving it a slight slant (though its easier to type like that for me anyway), the overall size around the edge of the laptop does not increase though i have a 15 inch screen so on a 13 inch it may stick out.



If you are that worried you can get an M1530 for a little more it also has a better graphics chip (8600M) which works very well on a lot of games



The 9 cell gives around 3 or so hours of life when you have the laptop on full performance power mode
  • just tires
  • pro comp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment