Sunday, February 12, 2012

How much could I sell a broken Dell Latitude D810 W/ a power cord and a battery that doesn't work on ebay for?

It has a motherboard that doesn't work and the battery is dead. I got a new computer and was planning to sell my dell for parts on Ebay. About how much do you think i can get if I include a power cord?How much could I sell a broken Dell Latitude D810 W/ a power cord and a battery that doesn't work on ebay for?$60 if you're luckyHow much could I sell a broken Dell Latitude D810 W/ a power cord and a battery that doesn't work on ebay for?How do you know the mother board is bad ?

What do you want in cash and location, if shipping is a cost factor it is worth less.

PS. Set your e-mail for allowed the e-mails are sent by Yahoo and your e-mail address is never shown.How much could I sell a broken Dell Latitude D810 W/ a power cord and a battery that doesn't work on ebay for?i would go with craigslist.org



deal locally so that way the shiping price is factored out

No comments:

Post a Comment