Saturday, February 18, 2012

Getting a dell warranty repair guy to add something to my computer?

My hard drive is dying so I am going to get dell to replace it. Do you know if it is possible to pay and have him upgrade my hard drive while he's here? I know I could put in one easily myself (I am a computer tech) I would just like the hard drive and laptop to remain under warranty, so is there a way to have him upgrade my hard drive?Getting a dell warranty repair guy to add something to my computer?if your a computer tech, why are you having dell do it,the only way you can upgrade a hard drive is to but a new one.With more space, just get a bigger one , and you tube will show u how to put it inGetting a dell warranty repair guy to add something to my computer?Possibly but you will have to ask them

No comments:

Post a Comment