Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do you connect a HDTV to a dell inspirion 1521 laptop?

I just got a Sanyo HDTV LCD for Christmas and would like to connect it to my dell. I see that it has a lot ports on the side, but was wondering what would be the best quality for my computer's capabilities.How do you connect a HDTV to a dell inspirion 1521 laptop?does your laptop have a hdmi out , if so use that but if not most laptops have a vga out , quite alot of new hdtvs have a vga port on them . use a vga cable to connect them together and voilaHow do you connect a HDTV to a dell inspirion 1521 laptop?Serial cable, laptop connector is on right side, round, looks like a PC mouse plug connection. Get one anywhere, look for the serial connection on the tv.

I have two 1521's, watch movies-to-tv quite often.How do you connect a HDTV to a dell inspirion 1521 laptop?HDMI Cables and VAG would be you option

No comments:

Post a Comment