Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do i activate the bluetooth on my Dell latitude?

I have a Dell Latitude D810, and it has bluetooth built in. It worked fine while it had XP, but when I installed Vista, all mention of bluetooth functionality stopped. I can't find it anywhere in the control panel, and everything in device manager has up-to-date drivers, but i dont know what the piece would be called. Can anyone help?How do i activate the bluetooth on my Dell latitude?Just see if your laptop has a button to turn on wife/bluetooth.How do i activate the bluetooth on my Dell latitude?I have a D410 latititude and bluetooth with the same broadcom based Dell 350 Bluetooth module. It wouldn't work in Windows 7 (but worked fine in XP).



I ran the XP driver setup and it worked in W7, and since the same driver framework in Vista is used in 7 it should work

http://support.dell.com/support/download鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment