Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do i connect my dell to the internet via netgear router?

I have a Dell Inspiron and it won't connect to the internet because the security settings on my other Dell (Latitiude) are different. The laptop has used the wireless router before but now it isn't working. I can't find any answers on the Netgear site. Can anyone tell me how I can get connected to the internet?How do i connect my dell to the internet via netgear router?You should be able to go to Start, control panel, Network and Sharing, Change adapter options and change them to the same settings that work on the other computer. Mostly what you need to know is the name of the router and the password or the WEP/WPA key that allows access. Without knowing more what it does when you try to connect, that is about all I can suggest.
  • justin bieber phone number
  • italian translation to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment