Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I fix the battery problem my Dell laptop is having?

Whenever I move the cursor over the battery icon on my screen, it will say "plugged in, charging". However, the battery charge never goes past 2-3%. I had to get a new AC adapter when my old one quit working, and this still hasn't solved the problem. Do I need to replace the battery? I'm hoping that there isn't a bad connection in the motherboard. The laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1545.How can I fix the battery problem my Dell laptop is having?Try switching new battery

or

there is a problem between motherboard and batteryHow can I fix the battery problem my Dell laptop is having?
most probably battery is the problem

if not, it could be the motherboardHow can I fix the battery problem my Dell laptop is having?Test your laptop battery by measuring required charge power while the laptop is powered down.

If the measured charge is a fraction of actual capacity, replace the battery.



Next to this there are several other reasons why it's not charging.How can I fix the battery problem my Dell laptop is having?
If your laptop battery charger never goes past 2-3% means your battery is out. If you Replace the battery that message goes out. It is recommended to repalce the battery to protect your valuable data and possible system crash. Until the battery is replaced try to shutdown your computer after you finish usage.



You can get the Replacement batteries for Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop costs $50+ for high capacity 9cell battery that lasts 4 - 4.5 hours at



http://www.laptopsandparts4less.com/prod鈥?/a>How can I fix the battery problem my Dell laptop is having?I would replace the battery, you can buy "generic" dell laptop batteries off e-bay by searching by your computer model. I have done that due to the fact that my dell laptop eats a battery every 12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment