Thursday, January 26, 2012

Will joining the military after undergraduate school pay for my law school?

I'm a sophomore right now in college, trying to obtain my undergraduate degree. I'm in debt up to my eye balls and will really have to work hard to find the money for the next 2 years. I also want to go onto law school, but I'm 99% sure that I won't be able to afford it. If I join the military after undergraduate school, will the military help me pay for law school, and if so, how long to I have to be in the military?Will joining the military after undergraduate school pay for my law school?Joining the military isn't a very good option for this, they say that they give you money for schooling but they only give you a few thousand dollars which wouldn't even be enough to cover a few weeks of law school.

No comments:

Post a Comment