Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I contact the military to see if I am qualified?

No, I won't go to a recruiter.



I read the medical disqualifications for the military, and one of those I have. It doesn't necessarily mean they you are disqualified from the military. Is there a number that I can contact to ask if I am disqualified?How can I contact the military to see if I am qualified?only a recruiter can abswer yoiur questions. only a recruiter can send yoru request up for a pre screen or to request a waiver if necessaryHow can I contact the military to see if I am qualified?
You claim you determined you have a medical disqualificiation, then you state that doesn't necessarily mean you are disqualified. That is a contradiction.



Technically, only a military doctor can classify you as unfit for military service or offer you a waiver depending on the needs of the service at that time.How can I contact the military to see if I am qualified?Going to a Recruiter will give you the truth. You will have to face the recruiter when you enlist and sign up. Man up and stop by the Recruiter. You ask a lot of questions here but only one person will give you the truth and not the "truth" you desire to read here on Yahoo! Answers. Man up!How can I contact the military to see if I am qualified?
You can go to any military website, they usually have a live chat feature.How can I contact the military to see if I am qualified?call one on the phone.How can I contact the military to see if I am qualified?
call a out of state recruiter
  • pick a part
  • kens5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment