Monday, January 30, 2012

What can I expect when I enlist to become a military nurse?

If you are a military nurse or know a military nurse can you please share your/their stories and experieces from the beginning (enlisting) to actually beginning to care for patients?



I've known that I wanted to do nursing but I couldn't figure out how to do it and Im finally sold on joining the army.What can I expect when I enlist to become a military nurse?To get deployed when you don't want to, to sweep motor pools and cut grass for your company, to pack and unpack gear when your company will be getting deployed to wars and for training, to have no earrings on duty, to die in combat by an order of some dumb NCO who made it up the ranks by being in the service for a quarter century and NOT by using their brain, to be neglected and often times discriminated against, to have to get up at 6 AM and stand in the freezing weather, until the weasel in charge will command for you to run, to miss your home and wish you never joined this God forsaken organization and to work in the local military clinic, turning away 90% of the soldiers back to their duty with some Motrin, no matter what kind of illness they have, ranging from cold to broken bones or digestive disorders, to tell them that "it's nothing", while they are sick, and did I say to sweep motor pools ?What can I expect when I enlist to become a military nurse?If you want to be a military nurse,



Then you will need a 4 year Nursing degree first.



There is no way to enlist and become a nurse.
  • dmv hours
  • ski doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment