Thursday, January 26, 2012

I have a friend who has been serving in the military for six years and is a legal permenent residence?

Is his oath lesser than that of those who have a naturalized citizenship, or U.S. Citizens who have not served in the military?And why?



His oath went like this.



I, Juan Pedro Rodriguez , do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.I have a friend who has been serving in the military for six years and is a legal permenent residence?No he is just as important as any soldier.I have a friend who has been serving in the military for six years and is a legal permenent residence?HIs oath isn't lesser, and his service is just as important. But his legal status in this country is lesser than a full citizen's status. That's how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment