Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How do I add a hard drive to my dell computer?

I've added hard drives to other computers, so I already have the jumper set. But adding in a second hard drive to this dell is proving to be quite difficult. I took out the cable that was in it and added a cable the supports 2 drives, and then I had a spare power cord in there that I connected, but nothing happened. It just froze at that beginning dell screen. How does one upgrade?How do I add a hard drive to my dell computer?try to connect each driver alone, maybe the problem is when using both, if they work good (each alone) then i think u must get one harddrive



if the problem continues with the new one, then ull need to try another one



another thing, try to use the double cable for the CD or DVD with the harddrive, and the second for the second harddrive alone



anyway, y dont u get one sata harddrive, inspiteof a double cable

sata harddrives come over 80 GB which is more than good (i think)How do I add a hard drive to my dell computer?this happens when the computer doesn't support the drive, maybe to big for your bios, update your bios.How do I add a hard drive to my dell computer?What is your computer configuration? Windows 98? and how big the hard drive that you are going to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment