Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How do I hook up my dell desktop to my hd tv?

I have a Samsung 61 inch led dlp tv,and a Dell Dimension 11oo desktop. I would like to know exactly what kind of cables I need so I can use my hd as a monitor and maybe watch some web tv also.Thank you very much.God bless.How do I hook up my dell desktop to my hd tv?you could use a regular monitor cable "VGA" and that should work fine. If you video card is hdmi capable that is also an option.

good luckHow do I hook up my dell desktop to my hd tv?depending on your graphics card you could check if your tv has a dvi or vga connection, i have a dell desktop and i have both and my tv has a vga connection so if you were in that situation but you only had one port you would have to either switch all the time or buy a vga splitter.



if you have an hdmi port on your graphics card you should be able to hook it up to your tv if its HD, if you have dvi then its not recommended to buy a dvi to hdmi cable so you can connect from a dvi connection on your pc to a hdmi connection on your tv because they are NOT directly the same format

No comments:

Post a Comment