Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What is the best security software and the most reasonably priced for my Dell Inspiron 600m laptop?

Im asking 2 questions: 1st What do you think is the best security software to buy for Dell laptops Inspiron 600m bought2004 that will not disturb connection or harm my laptop hard drive. What is the best security software and the most reasonably priced for my Dell Inspiron 600m laptop?I would suggest AVG 8.0 Free Edition. Although it is free, it has powerful detection system-include Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, E-Mail Scanner, Link Scanner and Resident Shield. It is just like an all in one pack which provides full protection for free. A new system tool, the Anti-Hacker will be installed for AVG Internet Security which only costs a little. Most of all, this pack does not slow down the computer. It even check websites link before you can even click it and inform whether that website contains any viruses or spywares. Suspected websites will have an X sign beside it. Besides, installing it will automatically install the AVG toolbar where you can easily search results which are totally safer than other search engines.



In Your Service,

RichardWhat is the best security software and the most reasonably priced for my Dell Inspiron 600m laptop?
Absolutely, positively Eset Smart Security. Leave Norton, McAfee and Zone Alarm alone. Eset will not hog your system resources and slow it down. I run it on 5 computers and never, ever had any problems!What is the best security software and the most reasonably priced for my Dell Inspiron 600m laptop?Avast free home.What is the best security software and the most reasonably priced for my Dell Inspiron 600m laptop?
I would personnaly go with mcaffee and i have Dell Inspiron as well and till date mcaffee has been doing good finding spyware and malwares in my system. I got my laptop free at http://www.freebiebizlist.com and it contained mcaffee software added to it :)What is the best security software and the most reasonably priced for my Dell Inspiron 600m laptop?I recommed Norton Antivirus



take a look at this Site http://www.e-shopping-home.com/index.php鈥?/a>


No comments:

Post a Comment