Sunday, February 5, 2012

How can i download the dell dock for my compaq presario laptop?

i have a compaq presario and i wanted to know how to download a dell dock. any links?How can i download the dell dock for my compaq presario laptop?A dock is hardware. Docks for one model of computer (Dell) are generally not compatible with docks for another computer (Compaq), even if they may happen to fit together. You could try downloading a driver for a Dell dock, if there is one, but I wouldn't recommend trying. Operating systems that have drivers installed for incompatible devices may cause problems with other devices.How can i download the dell dock for my compaq presario laptop?Just Google one.Then Wipe.How can i download the dell dock for my compaq presario laptop?nbvcnc

No comments:

Post a Comment